We deliver peace of mind during the home inspection process.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t as it seems. You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of repairs necessary to bring it up-to-code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If the buyer isn’t satisfied with the results of the inspection, they have one last chance to withdraw their offer to purchase.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. It is an important step in the process and should not be ignored. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You’re about to buy a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
5170 Golden Foothill ParkwayEl Dorado Hills California 95762United States
About El Dorado Hills
El Dorado Hills (El Dorado, Spanish for "The Golden") is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in El Dorado County, California, 22 miles (35 km) east of the state capital of Sacramento. The population was 42,108 at the 2010 census, up from 18,016 at the 2000 census. This growth is a combination of population increase within the 2000 CDP boundaries and expansion of the boundaries. The area of EDH was expanded from 17.9 square miles (46 km2) in 2000 to 48.606 square miles (125.89 km2) in 2010.El Dorado Hills residents and businesses are most closely affiliated with El Dorado County, a generally rural area. El Dorado County is part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area because it is socially and economically integrated with the much larger Sacramento County and especially the city of Folsom.
Neighborhoods in El Dorado Hills, California
36 Handles Public House, Arroyo Vista, Bar J Ranch, Beach Hut Deli, Bella Terra Park, Broadstone, Browns Ravine Recreation Area, Creekside Greens Park, Crescent Ridge Village, Crown Village, District Ice Rink, El Dorado Hills Community Park, El Dorado Hills Community Services District, El Dorado Hills Town Center, Four Seasons at El Dorado Hills
Things to do in El Dorado Hills, California
Our Newest Profiles